Antenna Trainer (MI-AC21)
An antenna is a device that is used to convert guided electromagnetic waves into electrical signals and vice versa (i.e. either in transmitting mode or in receiving mode of operation). Mine Antenna Trainer MI-AC21 is a bench-top antenna system design to demonstrate all concepts of antenna operations. Student can learn easily about various type of antenna operation with their polar plot. This system comes with a motorized antenna unit to record radiation pattern automatically of any antenna mounted on it.
- Study of Polar Plots and Polarization.
- Study of wave modulation and demodulation.
- Study of Antenna Gain.
- Study of Antenna beam width.
- Study of matching Stub.
- Study of SWR measurement.
- Study of Antenna radiation and distance.